Monday, July 28, 2014

A Happy Find for my Classroom Floor


I'm linking up my back to school find with Kickin' it in Kindergarten's Teachers Be Shoppin' Linky.


I found these 23 inch interlocking foam floor squares for 3 dollars each at Five Below.  Five Below is kind of like a dollar store.  Everything they carry is either 1,2,3,4, or 5 dollars.  It is pretty new to me, but I thought it might have something for my classroom.  Did it ever?!!!  I bought 25 (they are sold individually), so I can either set them up in a 5x5 square or a 4x6 rectangle.

I had similar foam squares in a previous classroom but they were in primary colors.  (They came in sets and were a little better because they came with strips to make the outsides straight.)  I love having a square for each student to sit in at carpet time.  Plus, these will cover a lot of the ugly fraying seam in the carpet of my classroom. And, these squares are in the colors that I am using in my classroom this year!  Happy Teacher.

If you are interested in seeing my Target and Walmart back to school finds from last week, check HERE and HERE.

Blessings,
Eilis

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post. I blogged about Five Below too! They just opened one by me and it is awesome! I missed those squares. I think I was overwhelmed!

    ReplyDelete