Friday, June 13, 2014

New Catholic Printables

One of the wonderful things about teaching in a Catholic school is the freedom to include religion in my classroom.  This led me to create a new set of printables available in both my Teachers Notebook and TeachersPayTeachers shops.  All my proceeds from the sale of this religious printable will go to the school I teach at.  The needs there are great and I hope this will help.

Here's a little of what is included:








Here's the complete list:
27 Religion Word Wall Cards with pictures
11 Cut, Glue, and Write Sentences
Cut and Glue:  Sign of the Cross
Morning Offering
Our Father
Hail Mary (two versions)
Glory Be
John 3:14
St. Anthony
Holy Trinity
Grace Before Meal (two versions)
Quote from Mother Teresa
Why did God make Me?
Prayer of St. Francis
St. Rose of Lima
Our Lady of Guadalupe
Cover for Classroom Prayer Book
Cover for Classroom Saint Book
Liturgical Year signs for Prayer Table
Prayer quoted from  Pope Francis

The printable mini posters could be displayed on a prayer table, hung around the room, or made into a classroom book (covers included).  I plan to put the religion word wall words in a pocket chart near our prayer table.

Blessings,
Eilis


No comments:

Post a Comment