Monday, October 7, 2013

Gingerbread Exchange

I have had a few emails asking whether I will be organizing a Gingerbread Man Exchange again this year.
The answer is "yes."  It will be in the form of a "pay it forward" exchange like I did with the Valentine exchange last year.  That means I will put everyone on one giant list.  Your class will send a paper gingerbread man to the twelve classes that fall below you on the list.  Your class will receive from the twelve names above you on the list.  This worked very smoothly last February.  I will try to spread the various states evenly around on the list.

Sign up will begin on November 1, 2013.  I will create a special gmail address for you to use at that time.
The Exchange will start right after the Thanksgiving break.  Full details will be included on Nov. 1 as well.

Blessings,

Eilis

No comments:

Post a Comment