Thursday, April 10, 2014

Sight word egg hunt

Happy Dance...
Love, love, love to find another way to use a printable that I have already created!   Today I borrowed the idea I have seen on other blogs for having students unscramble letter tiles to make spelling words, etc.  I printed a page from my Bunny and Egg Printables for Pre-K and K set and placed the appropriate letter tiles in plastic eggs.


Students will color the egg on the printable using the same color as the egg they found the sight word in.  (This will also give me a way to check that they did actually complete the activity and not just randomly color the eggs of sight words that they "found.")

Here are a few other items in the the printable set:




The adorable art in the printable set is by Kate Hadfield.

Hugs,
Eilis

No comments:

Post a Comment